Coaching can take many forms but is essentially a development process through which an individual or a team receives support whilst achieving a specific professional or personal competence, result or goal.
SBI’s General Areas of Coaching Focus:
- Corporate and Executive Coaching – enabling effective performance for individuals and teams
- Career Coaching – helping individuals move into their ideal roles, switch sectors, re-enter the workforce and navigate the job search, interview, assessment, hiring and negotiation processes
- Personal Coaching – achieving goals, managing change and finding fulfilment
- Values Coaching – elicitation, clarification and implementation of individual, team and organisational values to improve decision-making, productivity and enhance wellbeing
Coaching and advisory services are provided in a confidential, integrated and seamless manner for clients. SBI draws upon its wealth of experience in diverse fields (banking and finance, professional services and corporates to the not-for-profit sector) as well as an extensive track record in executive search. This has entailed recruiting, assessing, advising and coaching clients up to C-suite and Global Head level across the UK, Europe, Middle East, US and Asia. We can leverage off our qualifications and expertise in co-active coaching, values analysis and psychometric testing (ability assessment and personality profiling). This sits alongside membership of the International Coach Federation, the UK Values Alliance and the British Psychological Society Register of Qualified Test Users.
Typical Coaching Scenarios:
- Peak Performance: for professionals at all levels of seniority, teams and new joiners in organisations
- Transitions: dealing with changes in one’s role and organisation, redundancy, career change, finding a new job, further education/re-training, starting a business and other major life events
- Values Alignment: helping individuals, teams and organisations better understand their core values and how to incorporate them into daily working and personal life in a practical, impactful way
- Life After The City: providing clarity for those leaving financial institutions, funds, consulting and professional services firms; entering the next phase of their professional and personal journey
- MBA Pathfinder: pre-Business School coaching and advice, assisting during course with career navigation, interview and assessment training; post-MBA support in their new positions
- University Plus: helping undergraduates and postgraduates navigate the internship and graduate hiring cycles plus ongoing early stage career support
- SME: specially designed programs for small and medium-sized enterprises, including start-ups
We truly believe that every client, whether an individual, team or organisation, is unique. The proposed solution will always reflect the client’s specific needs and desired outcomes – we do not use a commoditised “one size fits all” approach. The areas mentioned above are only a guideline. If you feel your requirements are different or outside these parameters, please do not hesitate to get in touch as we will always produce bespoke offerings. Our coaching services can also be supplemented with the use of sophisticated tests, profiling methods and other tools to further enhance client learning and development.